Let Us Meet Your Real Estate Financing Needs
At Commercial Financing Alternatives, we offer many different commercial real estate financing solutions to meet the specific needs of our clients. When you turn to us to obtain capital, regardless of how large or small your transaction is, we will take the time to carefully structure the deal.
Types of Loans We Offer
Our real estate financing solutions are complemented by world-class customer service and highly competitive rates. The different financing programs we offer include:
- SBA 7a and 504 loans – for both of these programs, we offer rates as low as 4.5 percent with fixed terms for up to 25 years.
- Conventional programs – we consider several specific property types for this financing program. These include multifamily, industrial, mobile home park, self-storage, retail, and hotel properties.
- CMBS loans – these loans are beneficial because they are a form of non-recourse debt, provide unrestricted cash out, often come with a low interest rate, and are known for their fixed terms for up to 10 years. These mortgage-backed securities are collected into a pool and then moved to a trust.
- Equity and mezzanine financing – loan amounts for this form of financing can be as low as $5,000,000 to over $100,000,000.
- HUD and FHA lending – this program is designed for the rehabilitation or acquisition of rental housing, seniors housing, and healthcare facilities.
- Construction financing – if you have a project you need capital for, we may be able to structure permanent financing for the venture. Loan amounts for this program typically range anywhere from $10,000,000 to over $100,000,000.
We also have experience financing real estate projects in many different areas of the world. Although we are currently active in Eurasian and European markets, we will consider funding your deal if it exists somewhere else on the globe.
Give Us a Call Today
Trust your commercial financing needs to a team of professionals who is committed to your real estate project’s financial success. To speak with a member of our team about the different solutions we have available, please contact us at Commercial Financing Alternatives today.