Enhance Your Company’s Operations With Accounts Receivable Financing
Waiting 30, 60, or even 90 days to receive payment from a customer after making a sale can compromise your company’s liquidity. At Commercial Financing Alternatives, we can purchase your company’s accounts receivable invoices at a discount (a.k.a. factoring) so that you can obtain capital when you need it.
The Benefits of Our Program
We will consider your company for our financing receivables program even if your business is just starting out, you are in the midst of filing bankruptcy, or if your business is losing money. This program is also beneficial because we:
- Can provide you with cash within a 24-hour time period
- We provide non-recourse financing
- We base account receivable financing on your customer’s credit, not yours.
- Do not require you to make fixed payments
- Give you the ability to focus on your business, and not on collections
- Do not subject you to arbitrary loan board decisions
- Can provide you with credit insurance on your clients at absolutely no cost
When you finance your company’s receivables, we encourage you to keep in mind that you are not going into debt. Instead, you are simply selling an asset.
How to Use the Money
How you use the funding from selling your company’s accounts receivable invoices is entirely up to you. However, we recommend using it to fund payroll, take on larger accounts with confidence, purchase inventory, or fund your business’ growth. For more information about financing your company’s receivables, please contact us today at Commercial Financing Alternatives.